Monday, September 28, 2009

Notes/poems

Don't really know much about writing. But I figured I'd post something I was inspired to write down while taking notes on Trialectics of Spatiality and maybe get some feedback?

Simultaneous worlds/pernicious metropolises
Born without knowing into U N I V E R S E cities/raised by misunderstandings about space and time 
as well as w/health and happiness. 

Labyrinthian cataclysms reek havoc 250 THOUsand years and counting. 
Screams and songs ring muffled in air occasionally achieving awesome harmony. 
Confusion has a heavenly horizon...
for those who look up
inside
around
every witch way and every  where.

2 comments:

Flying out of this World said...

Wow, beautiful. That was from your notes? Keep on going...

jwallace said...

Born without knowing
into U N I V E R S E cities

I love this line